An ultimate Theme Park experience for Children & families with access to themed adventures through interactive rides which offers 40 plus Lego-themed rides and shows exclusively for families visiting with kids aged between 2 and 12. There are six themed sections including Factory, Lego City, Kingdoms, Adventure, Imagination, and Miniland.
Sunday, Monday & Wednesday: 11:00 am – 06:00 pm
Thursday- Saturday: 11:00 am – 07:00 pm, Tuesday: Closed
- Refunds are not available in any circumstances
- Smoking is strictly prohibited, except in designated smoking areas
- Please note that all attractions will close 30 minutes prior to the park’s closing time
- It’s one of the region’s top family attractions, is exclusively designed for families with kids aged between 2 to 12 years
- Outside food is not permitted in the theme park or water park except for baby food and small meals for special diet requirements
Information about the zones or lands of this amazing Theme Park
- Lego City: Lego City is an incredible place where kids can enjoy team building activities and have some cool experiences. Here, they can get a license to drive a car, fly an aircraft or become a sailor. They can also become firefighters or police officers.
- Factory: Here you get the chance to see how the Lego bricks are actually built. You would also get a Lego brick directly from the casting line. This land also has Middle East’s largest Lego store, where you can buy your own Lego set. You would also meet some interesting Lego characters here.
- Adventure: Get ready for some adrenaline-rushing adventures in this zone. Wave Racers, Kingdom Adventure, Submarine Adventure, etc. are some of the attractions to look forward to here. Adventure Base Camp and Discovery Center Aquarium are also awaiting your tiny balls of energy at this zone.
- Imagination: As the name suggests, this land is all about applying your imagination. Kids get the chance to build cars with Legos and even race them. They can also explore the world of Lego Mindstorms robotics. Apart from all this, there are some awesome rollercoasters and rides to enjoy too.
- Kingdoms: Some royal challenges await the tiny tots at the Kingdoms Land. Merlin’s Challenge, Dragon’s Apprentice, etc. would keep your kids on their toes.
- Miniland: Miniland is an indoor, air-conditioned land where you would be able to see the unique and iconic landmarks of the UAE built using more than 20 million Lego bricks.
- Children under 2 years will be considered as infants and entry will be free of cost
- Children below the age of 13 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 18 whilst on park
Let your tiny tots work with Lego bricks to build their own raft and enjoy a personalized ride. You can even make it an absolute family amusement by joining all your family members to create your own boat. Dubai is a true haven for theme park fanatics. And we have got for you the most flexible ticket options to make the most of the region’s top theme parks such as Legoland Dubai, Laguna Water Park and Bollywood Parks Dubai.