Kidzania is the place where kids enhance their social skills while having fun, and encourages teenagers to think and act independently, they are free to select which job to take and how to spend their time. Adults are restricted in certain areas where activities take place, but there is a parent’s lounge where adults can relax while their child is doing the activities.
- Saturday to Wednesday from 11.00 am – 08.00 pm (Last Entry at 07.00 pm)
- Thursday & Friday 12.00 pm – 09.00 pm (Last Entry at 08.00 pm)
- Pets are not allowed
- Entry fee is non-refundable
- Please follow the supervisor instructions at all times
- Families are allowed to sit together (a maximum of 3 people)
- Outside food & beverages are not allowed in the Kidzania Premises
- Adults are allowed entry only if they are accompanying at least 1 child
- There is a minimum height requirement at selected role-play activities
- Age limits stated by authorities will be applied, the staff may need to verify the age by seeing your Emirates ID card
- Wearing a face mask is mandatory
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry
- 30% of the full capacity only will be admitted to the site
- 50% capacity per activity cycle in each establishment
- Children below 120 cm must be accompanied by an adult
- Children under 1 year will be considered as infant and entry will be free of cost
- Children between age 1 to 16 will be considered as Child and charged a Child rate
- Children above age 17 will be considered as an adult and charged the adult rate
Kidzania is the best place for your kids where they can play and learn together at the same time. This place is popular for a family experience, as you will get here an edutainment platform for your kids. The kids will get here the most exciting way of education. Kidzania provides various role-play activities for kids where they will act like adults. Kidzania covered the area of 7000 square meters where entertainment and education coincide with each other. Kidzania offers 60 role-playing activities for kids aged between 4 years to 10 years. These activities are related to real-world activities such as doing jobs, earning capital, grooming and developing numerous life skills that cannot be learned in conformist schools. In Kidzania, you will find the children’s version of a beauty salon, fire stations, radio set up, banking, TV stations, pizzeria, supermarket and much more. The most interesting thing is that your kid will work in them and learn social skills.
KidZania is an activity-packed 7,000 square meters scaled replica of a real city where learning and play collide for a day out your children will never forget.
Over 40 real-life activities introduce kids to real-world careers in a fun way. We have children’s versions of a hospital, fire station, beauty salon, bank, radio and TV station, supermarket, pizzeria and more. See all the activities.
No, adults must accompany at least one child.
Adults are restricted in certain areas where activities take place, but there is a parent's lounge where adults can relax while their child is doing the activities.
They can stay for as long as they like until closing time.
Adults can leave and return without paying twice, but re-entry fees will apply for children who leave and come back in a single day. Children below 120 cm can not be left unaccompanied.
Everyone from babies to senior citizens can visit KidZania, but most activities are suited to children aged 4-16. Children below 120 cm must be accompanied by an adult.
No, all adults must pay an entrance fee. It’s a little cheaper for senior citizens.
No, but you can buy food and drinks from any of the outlets available inside: McDonald's, Pizza Express, Chopstix, Bubble Bar and Sweet Land.
Yes, lockers are available - contact the Information Counter when you arrive.
Yes, we have a special parking area for baby strollers.