Iconic Dubai Helicopter Tour: Be decorated with the Helicopter Tour and watch of the astonishing architectural masterpiece of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, the Dubai Canal, and other imaginatively built skyscrapers at the Business Bay. Most importantly, return with remarkable sweet memories of Dubai. Maximum Capacity: 5... More
Iconic Dubai Helicopter Tour:
Be decorated with the Helicopter Tour and watch of the astonishing architectural masterpiece of Burj Khalifa, the tallest building in the world, the Dubai Canal, and other imaginatively built skyscrapers at the Business Bay. Most importantly, return with remarkable sweet memories of Dubai.
Maximum Capacity: 5 Guests
Duration: 12 minutes on sharing basis
Schedule Time from 0900hrs until 1700hrs
Key Sights:- Burj Al Arab, The Palm Jumeirah, The Jumeirah Coastline, Burj Khalifa, Godolphin, Business Bay, Dubai Canal
- All flights are subject to weather and visibility conditions
- Smoking, food, and beverages are not allowed on helicopter flights
- Each Passenger is required to bring their Passport ID’s to the Helipad check-in area
- Pregnant women can fly only during the first 32 weeks of pregnancy OR upon their own risk
- Passenger arrival 60 minutes before the flight for check-in and the delivery of Passenger to the helipad
- Tour routes may vary due to air traffic control stipulations or other operational or safety considerations
- We’re enforcing extra health and safety measures following the guidelines of DHA related to COVID-19.
- Passengers to wear protective masks at all times within the heliport premises
- Heli Dubai reserves the right to cancel the flight if passengers show any COVID – 19 related symptoms
- Passengers are required to adhere to staff instructions and abide by all COVID -19 precautionary measures
- All passengers are required to undergo a temperature check at the Heliport Entrance prior to entry into the lounge
Infants are not allowed for this activity. In addition, children 2 years and above are permitted onboard.
Iconic Helicopter Tours Dubai will cover Dubai Creek Golf Course, Historical Wind Towers, Burj Khalifa, The World Islands, The Jumeirah coastline, and Traditional regions of old Dubai Jumeirah. Accordingly, Helicopter Tour will leave from Dubai Marina – Helipad and experience tempting locales of the Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab’s notable structure. As your airborne visit proceeds, you will hover over the astounding Dubai seashores and The World Islands.
Adding to that, you can also have the opportunity to revisit us for a different experience like Burj Khalifa, Dubai Dolphinarium, and so on.
As we probably know, reviewing Dubai’s high rises from beneath is typical, yet if you see it from the air, the horizon will genuinely speak to the distinctive, unique shapes. Consequently, the helicopter visit is a reasonable method to fly and see the city’s design from above.