Dine in the skies of JBR with your feet dangling freely in the air at 40 meters above ground and bring back home a moment that you are unlikely to forget.
Opening Hours: Every Day 06:00 pm to 12:00 am
- Subject to Availability
- Temperature checks for guests upon arrival
- Face masks are required for guests in public areas
- Pregnant women are not allowed to experience Flying Cup
- Food and Beverages purchased externally or brought from home is not permitted at Flying Cup
- Flying Cup may postpone, delay, cancel, interrupt or stop the event due to adverse weather, dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond reasonable control
- Guests are advised to dress according to the weather. Please be advised that at 40 meter height the wind can be stronger and the temperature can be lower than usual
- Children between age 4 to 12 will be considered as child and charged a child rate
- Children above age 12 will be considered as an adult and charged the adult rate
- Guest under 120 cm and above 105 cm may participate if accompanied by an adult
- You have to be at least 4 years old and above or at least 120 cm tall to be able to take part in the Flying Cup experience
- Lost, damaged or stolen tickets will not be replaced
- Tickets purchased cannot be refunded, exchanged or cancelled once issued
An exciting flying experience with amazing dinner. Live the mesmerizing experience of dining in the sky while enjoying the 360 degree panoramic view of Palm Jumeirah, Dubai Marina, Burj Al Arab, Blue Water Island, Eye of Dubai and much more. Your menu will include either attached shawarma menu or pizza plus drink and pocorn.