Atlantis Blast – 45 Minutes:
Atlantis Blast Cruise through the exquisite canals that criss-cross the Dubai Marina district and witness some of the city’s greatest engineering feats. Immerse yourself in the vibrant culture of Dubai and enjoy its amazing sights as you journey through the Marina district.
Operational Days: Daily
Duration: 45 Minutes Ride
Time: 09:00 am & 16:00 pm
Key Sights: Skydive & Atlantis
Now operating with a maximum capacity of 50 per cent passengers on-board
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas.
- All tours are subject to weather conditions at the time of sailing.
- Children under 15 kg cannot be carried for safety reasons.
- A passport or Emirates ID is mandatory to be produced at the Entrance for Identification purposes.
- All passengers should arrive at the Operation Location no less than 20 minutes prior to the cruise time.
- Pregnant women, Heart Patients, or people suffering from backache are strictly not recommended for the tour.
- We’re enforcing extra health and safety measures following the guidelines of DHA related to COVID-19.
- Authority doesn’t allow children under 5 years for this activity.
- Children aged above 5 up to 17 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Children weighing less than 15 kilograms cannot be carried for safety reasons.
Tour Highlight :
Blast straight to the Atlantis Hotel atop Palm Jumeirah, for a spectacular and iconic photo. After a quick turnaround, it’s back to base at exhilarating speeds, all in 45 minutes. Safe, fun, and a thrilling experience for those with a need for speed.
There is so much to see and do at Atlantis Aquaventure, from several exciting rides and slides to encounters with marine animals. You will need more than one day to do it all! Do not miss the water adventure.
Adding to that, you can also have the opportunity to revisit us for a different experience like Burj Khalifa, Dubai Dolphinarium, and so on.